11 June 2013

Clean 'n' Lube Bike Kitchen: Sat June 15th

"... Just cycled back from the Bike Kitchen on my re-vitalised mountain bike, all the clicking and clanking replaced by a smooth purr. Not only is my bike working better than ever but I've learned how to keep it that way too" ~ Daryl

This Saturday at 3:00pm Bike Kitchen will cover cleaning and lubing your bike - what to clean, where to put oil and where not and how to do it all quickly and easily. It's a friendly workshop with tea and cake and suitable for different ages and all sorts of skill levels.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the amazing tea and cake Jo... and of course Jason's valuable lesson in chain lubing! I hope to see you at the next session on 6 July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Janine - thank you for taking the chance and just coming along, and for your tasty food contributions too :) We hope to see you at the next one.

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to the next session - my bicycle wheel has a puncture :( *weeps* so I need some help! Yep - I never properly learned how to fix one *embarrassed* hehe. Can't wait to find out! Wondering if I need to bring along the right size inner tube or something?? I think the tube is shot in many many places... too bad to fix... plus it is over 10 years old... Jay can you let me know? xx

    ReplyDelete