- You can read a recent interview with the film's cinematographer Yann Arthus-Bertrand over at The Observer.
- Rowhedge folksters Dragonfruit will keep you and the set-up crew warm as the sun goes down. Turn up early (7:30 to 8:00pm ish) to catch the whole (pedal-powered) set.
- Weather is set to be fine and dry with a slight breeze, perfectly clear starry sky and the tiniest sliver of a new moon forming (~2 - 3%) as the evening progresses - perfect for outdoor cinema, bring a warm jumper and a rug/blanket to sit on.
- We show films for free, but we do normally rattle collection buckets - bike cinema runs on a shoe string, but still needs care and feeding and Transition Wivenhoe has to buy teabags and biros from time to time - but tomorrow we'll give any donations to the brilliant and imminent Wivenhoe May Fair.
- The Uni is easy to get to including by bicycle and bus (we'll finish in good time for buses home to Colch and Wiv). Find us next to the the lake just east of the Lakeside Theatre and Square 5
3 May 2011
Uni Green Fair Cinema Update
A few quick updates for tomorrow (May 4th) evening's film:
Posted by Jason